Personal data is any information about you by which you can be identified. This can include information such as:
- Your contact information including name, address, email and telephone number.
- Information about your device including IP address.
- Social media details if you explicitly declare in communications or actively choose to share our content
3rd party cookies are used to facilitate our live chat, analytics and social media functions on the website.
Terms of Service
This ToS notice relates only to your use of this site. Terms and conditions relating to ambulance and first aid services are supplied separately at time of booking.
This website is maintained for your personal use and viewing and as such you agree that:
- your use of the website
- is only for lawful purposes, and
- will not restrict or inhibit enjoyment of the website by other users; and
- you will not
- post material to this site which is obscene, defamatory, offensive or which is likely to cause distress or harass any other individual,
- post private addresses or phone numbers without the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned, or
- use the site for purposes or advertising, direct marketing or promotion.
Linking to www.ambulance-scotland.com
Please contact us in writing to request permission to do this. We reserve the right to revoke permission at any time. We do not consent to sections of our website being framed or embedded elsewhere.
All materials displayed on the website are copyright Ambulance Scotland Ltd or used under terms of licence. If you wish to use any materials including but not limited to photo, video or text content please contact us directly to request permission.
All enquiries relating to your data use on this site or our online terms should be directed to our office in writing
The Website Team
Ambulance Scotland Ltd
2-6 Carlyle Avenue,
Hillington Industrial Estate,