This website is maintained for your personal use and viewing and as such you agree that:
- your use of the website
- is only for lawful purposes, and
- will not restrict or inhibit enjoyment of the website by other users; and
- you will not
- post material to this site which is obscene, defamatory, offensive or which is likely to cause distress or harass any other individual,
- post private addresses or phone numbers without the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned, or
- use the site for purposes or advertising, direct marketing or promotion.
Linking to www.ambulancescotland.com
You do not need our permission to link to www.ambulancescotland.com and we do not object to you linking directly to any page on the site. However, you must set such links to open in the entire browser window and not within frames contained in your own site.
If you would like to arrange for a mutual link to be set up from our site to yours, please email or phone us, using the details listed on the Contact Us page.
Copyright of www.ambulancescotland.com
All written and photographic content is © Ambulance Scotland Ltd. Ambulance Scotland and the associated logo is a registered trademark in the United Kingdom. No use without prior written consent is authorised.
Any content used under license or with permission remains the property of the original rights holder.
Permission to use any materials may be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.